Welcome to our events page
Qualifications Network is at the heart of the First aid and Safety training industry. Our events bring subject experts face to face with our centres and wider training industry.
MyQNUK 2.0 – The Launch events
After months of planning, meeting after meeting, consultation after consultation we are finally on the road to developing MyQNUK2.0!
· No longer will we have 2 websites with 2 logins!
· No longer will you have to email over book orders!
· No more errors on learner data uploads!
One system – one login!
We have redeveloped the system from scratch to ensure our systems are streamlined, compliant and user friendly.
To make life even easier, we are getting on the road to show you the new functionality and fingers crossed, and wifi depending; you will be able to have a test drive of the new system.
Our one-day workshop will cover:
· QNUK in 2020
· Why MyQNUK2.0?
· Ofqual moderation – The impact and the opportunity
· Can we save the environment; one page at a time?
· Standing out in a crowded market
· Errors, errors everywhere
· Creative solutions, not expensive solutions
· Opportunity knocks!
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at the main contact or exams officer for each centre. With only one place available for each centre please make sure the right person attends.
What to bring
To enable you to have an active part in the day please bring a laptop or tablet device that is wifi enabled. Please note we cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal items.
Dates and locations
· Birmngham 18/11/19
· Exeter 25/11/19
· London 26/11/19
· Airdrie 02/12/19
· Darlington 03/12/19
· Cardiff 05/12/19
· Manchester 06/12/19
· Derry 09/12/19
Places are limited for these events, to ensure those that book and take a place do take part, there is a fee of £60+VAT (£72)
However, in return we are providing:
· A Full-days training
· Refreshments on arrival, morning break and afternoon break
· Early access to MyQNUK2.0
· Over £100 of surprises!
To book your place
Please click on the relevant link above to confirm your place, payment must be made at the time of booking.